Minimum order weight of 10 kg is required for delivery. You can order less than 10 kg, but only for click and collect. Your order weight total is: N/A.
Delivery Information*We deliver on specified days per county to guarantee maximum freshness, for more information on when you can expect your delivery please follow the link below:
Use Code 5OFF for 5% discount on all orders over £30!
Simply Raw Chunky Green Tripe Dog Food – 2kg
£2.95 — or subscribe and save up to 5%
Made using the finest locally sourced ingredients.
For working dogs
Ingredients: 99% Irish Green Tripe,0.5% Islander Rathlin Kelp and 0.5% Taggart’s Salmon Oil. DAERA Approved PTF/793/21
We use double 8mm mincing plates for all ingredients in our adult meal ranges, 3mm for puppies. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
All our products are DAERA approved, locally sourced from the best Irish Farms.
Raw Feeding Guide
- ALWAYS wash hands, utensils and surfaces after use
- Always supply clean, fresh drinking water for your dog daily
- Puppies can be fed raw dog food from 4-6 weeks (amounts determined by appetite)
- For puppies 7 weeks plus, please refer to our feeding guide for guidance on quantity *Please note Primal offer a special puppy meal blend with a finer mince texture
- For adult dogs feed 2-3% of body weight
Remember, this is a guide only. Every dog has a different metabolism and nutritional requirements, so feeding raw dog food should be matched to his individual needs. When making any changes to your dog’s diet always pay specific attention to your dog’s weight, physical appearance and toilet habits as they adapt to their diet.
Meal Frequency Recommendations:
- Puppies up to 16 weeks spread the daily raw food allowance over 4 meals
- From 17 to 24 weeks reduce to 3 meals a day
- 24 weeks plus, 2 meals a day
- Adult dogs ideally feed 1-2 meals a day
Always call us for advice if necessary.
Amount to feed
|7-10||8-10% of body weight|
|10-16||7-8% of body weight|
|16-20||6-7% of body weight|
|20-24||5-6% of body weight|
|24-36||4-5% of body weight|
|36-56||3-4% of body weight|
|56-68||2.5 – 3.5% of body weight|
|68+ (Adult)||2-4% of body weight|
Some dogs will need the upper limits allowed, some will need the lower limits.
Common sense and observation should be used by the owner at all times to ensure their dog does not gain too much weight.